Increase Your Fly Ash Sales And Supply. Reduce Carbon.
EnviroSource℠ fly ash beneficiation technology provides utilities with immediate beneficiation of both wet and dry fly ash – for current production and legacy ash stored in ponds or landfills.
EnviroSource Technology Benefits Include:
- Reduces loss on ignition (LOI), ammonia, activated carbon, mercury and other contaminants, while increasing supply
- Significantly lower cost profile than competitive technologies
- Efficient footprint with self-contained environmental controls
- Can be deployed in months versus years
- Versatile design and scalability allow for production of 40,000 to 200,000 tons per year
- MultiSource® materials network keeps fly ash sales moving
- Reduces utility’s need for landfills, ponds and other disposal methods
- Cost-effective installation and operation
- Can be installed at operating power plants, non-operating power plants or off-site
Increased Fly Ash Sales. Decreased Cost Profile
The innovative EnviroSource fly ash beneficiation technology uses a proven thermal process that reduces loss on ignition (LOI), ammonia, activated carbon, mercury and other contaminants making your formerly unusable fly ash in current production or legacy ash stored in ponds or landfills immediately marketable. As a result, your need for landfills, ponds and other disposal methods will be reduced, while your sales will be increased.
Behind our proven EnviroSource technology is our dedicated fly ash marketing team with over 100 years of experience and an impressive track record of results for a wide spectrum of utility clients. Our longstanding practice of providing highly accurate analyses of market opportunities and logistics for every client has helped to make us the market-leading partner for utilities.
Proven Expertise in Ash Management.
The Charah Solutions team is recognized for its expertise in ash management, from start to finish. As an industry leader, we bring the proven ability to partner with utilities to build and implement the best ash management strategies, identify sustainable approaches, and execute the plans for maximum results. With proprietary technology that better meets the need of utilities to remediate ash and produce high-quality, marketable fly ash, we provide not only the technology, but also the experience, the skills and the distribution network necessary for sustainable success.
EnviroSource Technology – Backed by the Superior MultiSource® Materials Network.
Effective fly ash marketing is all about the strength of your process, your technology and your network. By combining the strengths of EnviroSource technology and our proven MultiSource materials network, we deliver a whole new level of fly ash marketing results. With nearly 40 locations nationwide and international sourcing and distribution, we service fly ash demand from a growing customer base that beneficially uses fly ash in sustainable products.
Concrete producers demand the quality and availability that Charah Solutions fly ash brings to every project, with all the advantages of added strength, durability, increased workability and improved finish product quality. To get fly ash now, please contact us.
* MultiSource is a trademark of Charah, LLC in the United States.